ATVOLT P SPDs allows the protection of the same equipments as ATVOLT series but since these are installed in parallel, they have the characteristic of having no limitation for current consumption. Each SPD protects a pair of wires. Several protection stages are internally coordinated. ATVOLT P Series contains a wide range of voltages. They are mainly used for DC supply lines of tens of volts.
Tested and certified as Type 2 according to regulations EN 61643-11 and GUIDE-BT-23 from REBT. Suitable for Categories I, II, III and IV equipment according to ITC-BT-23 from REBT Recommended protection in both common and differential mode.
- Wide variety of SPDs for different working voltages.
- It remains inactive in normal conditions, without affecting the normal working of the line and without leakage.
- Discharge takes place in an internal encapsulated element, with no external flash.
- Mechanic connection for conductors through screws, which allows absorbing a highest amount of voltage.
- Possibility of connection to a M5 fork terminal
- Suitable for TT, TN-C and TN-S systems.
- Coordinable with other SPDs such as ATSHOCK and ATCOVER.
- Quick response
- ATVOLT P SPDs have been tested in official, independent laboratories, obtaining their characteristics according to relevant standards (related in the table).
Installation ATVOLT P
ATVOLT P Surge Protective Devices are to be installed in parallel connected to positive and negative line. ATVOLT P can be installed as single protection or in combination with other protectors that withstand higher discharge currents. In this case, it is necessary that both are separated by at least 10 meter cable or, if this is not possible, by a decoupling inductor ATLINK, in order to achieve a correct coordination between them. The lower terminal must be connected to the Earth Termination System, where the surge associated current must be derived. ATVOLT P SPDs should be installed preferably as close to the equipment as possible
Các game casino-Casino có bịp không
|Model / Reference|| ATVOLT P12
|Protection categories according to REBT:||I, II, III, IV|
|Nominal voltage: Un||12VDC|
|Maximum working voltage: Uc||15VDC|
|Nominal discharge current (wave 8/20μs): In||10kA|
|Maximum discharge current (8/20μs wave): Imax||20kA|
|Combined wave tension: Uoc||6kV|
|Protection level at In (8/20μs wave):||570V|
|Response time: tr||<25ns|
|Working temperature||-40oC to +70oC|
|Type of connection:||Parallel (one port)|
|Number of poles||2|
|Dimensions:||36 x 90 x 80mm (2 mod. DIN43888)|
|Autoextinguish enclosure||V-0 Type according to UNE-EN 60707 (UL94)|
|Connections|| Min/Max section multi-stranded: 4 / 35 mm² (11/2 AWG)
Min/Max section single-stranded: 1 / 35 mm² (17/2 AWG)
| Certificated tests according to: IEC 61643-1, EN 61643-11
Complies with requirements of: UL 1449
Relevant standards: UNE 21186, NFC 17102, IEC 62305